turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

U-Boats and pot callers- All SOLD

Started by shortyscustomcalls, March 29, 2011, 11:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shortyscustomcalls

Finally got some time to post some callers I made this spring. If anyone is interested just shoot me an email or PM me here.
Thanks for looking. shorty
First up is a couple nice 3" pot calls I turned. The top 3 are slate and the bottom one is aluminum. The woods are Paduck on top, then Curly Cherry, bottom one is a Spalted Cherry, and the one to the left is Cherry. I hand stipple a band around the caller for a little better grip. They come with a choice of strikers...Purpleheart, Hickory, Paduck, or Osage. Don't let the size of these callers fool ya...you can get some volume out of them if needed. Pots are $45.00 to your door.

The Cherry pot on the left is SOLD
The Padauk pot is SOLD
U-411 is SOLD
U-511 is SOLD
The Cherry pot on the right is SOLD
The Cherry pot on the bottom is SOLD
U-311 is SOLD

Next is the last 3 longboxes of 2011. I only make about 5-6 U-Boats a year. Das Boot callers are $100 to your door.

U-311 is made with a Poplar body and a Cherry lid. SOLD

U-411 is made with a Butternut body and a Cherry lid. SOLD

U-511 is made with a Poplar body and a Black Walnut lid. SOLD

Basser69

I bought one of your Trumpets from S.C.C. on here and love it. You do some really nice work. :icon_thumright:

Scott

bowhunter84

archery1

really want one of those longboxes.. can't swing it right now but they look great.. keep up the great work  and whoever buys one congrats on a well made call
Take a kid hunting

jake slayer

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

neal

Guys let me tell you the pot calls Shorty brought a set and donated to my banquet and let me tell you they sounded awesome, I have a set on order myself and I also own one of those long boxes and it's a great sounding call and a great deal at $100 theres one on eBay right now for $215 so you can get 2 for the price of one here!

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

neal

Selling like hot cakes!! Congrats to the guys getting them!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

shortyscustomcalls

2 Cherry pots and U-311 are left guys. I might be hunting with the aluminum caller on the bottom this weekend. If I do I will remove it from the list of callers here.

thanks!

shorty

shortyscustomcalls

Thanks everyone for the interest in my callers.

shorty