turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mrs. Kelly Puckett artwork

Started by strutnrut, December 14, 2015, 06:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

Some people truly amaze me with their talent. This is one of those times. There is no way I could show the detail that was put into these calls. I an\m proud to have been a part of this. Mrs. Kelly may hat off to you for an exceptional job.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

strutnrut

I also sent Kelly a Cedar and Jabota call. I can't wait to see what she does to it. Hope to have it in time for Unicoi.

silverspur

her work and talent is a gift from God IMO.  Her work leaves me speechless!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

SS Calls

Awesome work from an awesome person!

KentuckyHeadhunter

That is amazing work! And I love those boxes! Thanks for sharing!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

hunter22

Quote from: silverspur on December 14, 2015, 07:31:24 AM
her work and talent is a gift from God IMO.  Her work leaves me speechless!

I agree with Bob. Hopefully I can get a longbox to her soon so she can perform her magic.

Austy

Absolutely beautiful work from both Box Call builder to Kelly's Awesome Art and I know that the pictures just don't doe the art any justice.  I too agree with Bob!!  Thanks for sharing with us!!

M Sharpe

Mighty fine work Richard and Kelly!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Bennett

Thank you Richard for posting the pictures. The box with the turkeys is mine and I couldn't be happier with it. I got it a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten around to posting pictures. Richard and I decided on a Holly box with persimmon lid. I told Kelly to just do whatever she wanted with the call. She sent me an email with pictures and I told her it looked perfect to me. She is an amazing talent as is Richard. The call sounds great just like the others he has built for me.  When I get a chance I will also post some pictures of the chalk box.  Thanks so much to both of you for making this call happen. Seth

The Cohutta Strutter

Exceptional artwork and those hen boxes sure make a great platform for it to be displayed on. Yes Richard, please bring one to the show if you can. David.
Anybody seen America lately?

mgm1955

Fantastic work from two superb artists in their fields. Congrats Seth. Kudos to both Richard and Kelly!!

Roughneck

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

strutnrut