OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2016 Season New "Bullseye" potcalls....IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Started by pappy, October 22, 2015, 10:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Got a New Line of pot calls I have been working on for the 2016 season...calling them Bullseye....all single sided ..... made from Bubinga....left is slate/glass in 3-1/2" ...next is Crystal / Slate in 3-1/4" .... then we have something you do not see much of any more the double thickness glass over Slate in 3-1/2"....then black anodized aluminum over glass in 3-1/4"....the striker in the pic is dogwood....going to make up some strikers in Osage, Ebony, Dogwood and Cherry for these babies.
There you have it the 2016 line BULLSEYE...thanks for looking pappy
OK.....I WAS GOING TO WAIT ON SELLING ANY OF THESE, BUT SOMETHING HAS COME UP AND I AM GOING TO SEND THESE AS A SET TO THE CLASSIES PLEASE DROP BY AND SEE WHAT IS UP....PAPPY
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

outdoors

THESE ARE REALLY NICE LOOKING CALLS   :icon_thumright: WHEN IS THE BIG RELEASE
How's the double thickness glass sound
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

pappy

these are the proto-types and I will make some during the late Fall and through winter time....the double thick glass is high pitched...reckon due to the thickness, sounds a lot like aluminum except not as loud...if I didn't have such a dinosaur cell phone I would take videos and play them all...but they all do sound good....and most likely when I get the other strikers finished, there will be a great ensemble of turkey come from them...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

cramerhunts

Looks great pappy and I'm sure they will sound that way as well.

eorlando

mgm1955