OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fall Mouth Calls

Started by 870BkWht, September 26, 2015, 04:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

The WV fall season is coming up next month and Im looking for a couple of good diaphram mouth calls to use in the season. Looking for calls to make kee kee runs, lost yelps, assembly yelps etc. I am not partial to any particular kind, but I was looking for reccamendations for custom calls and production calls.  Gladly accepting advice, opinions and shameless plugs from callmakers.

Thanks
Ben

KentuckyHeadhunter

I stopped using mouth calls but I really liked Cane Creek when I was using them.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

nyhunter

any mouth call with a ghost cut will make all the calls your lookin to make for fall hunting, also dont over look the boss hen or cutter type calls.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

nyhunter

Sadler Mcgraw is running a special threw October on his ghost cut calls, He has an add for them in the turkey call classified section. 

WildTigerTrout

Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

idratherb

anything from Denny Gulvas is awful hard to beat

PALongspur

Quote from: idratherb on September 27, 2015, 11:46:55 AM
anything from Denny Gulvas is awful hard to beat

:agreed:

Double for young turkeys and Master's Choice and 4 Runner for brood hens and old gobblers!

Gooserbat

I sell a lot of the PLS for the fall.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

boatpaddle

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome