turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Moving

Started by West Augusta, August 31, 2015, 06:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

I have accepted a new job and am going to have to relocate about 2 hours away.  Big promotion for me.  Not bad for an old man.  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
I'll not be taking any orders for strikers until I can get my shop moved and set up.  I did rough in about 50 striker blanks that I'll be working on of an evening and I'll have those for sale or what of that pile I get done for the Unicoi show.
Those that already have orders in, I have them in process and will take care of you.
Thanks
Steve
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

boatpaddle

Good luck with your new job & the move.... :you_rock:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

West Augusta

Quote from: boatpaddle on August 31, 2015, 06:39:08 PM
Good luck with your new job & the move.... :you_rock:
Thanks Zumer
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Congrats and good luck with the move!  This may be a ploy to make your strikers be in even higher demand! Just kidding of course. Keep yourselves safe in the transition and keep us posted on your progress.  Congrats again.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

silverspur

Steve congrats and best of luck on the new job and your move.  Hope you get some good turkey spots too!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

cramerhunts

Congratulations on the new job and good luck with the move!

mgm1955

Good luck with everything Steve!!

Onpoint

Quote from: West Augusta on August 31, 2015, 06:28:14 PM
I have accepted a new job and am going to have to relocate about 2 hours away.  Big promotion for me.  Not bad for an old man.  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
I'll not be taking any orders for strikers until I can get my shop moved and set up.  I did rough in about 50 striker blanks that I'll be working on of an evening and I'll have those for sale or what of that pile I get done for the Unicoi show.
Those that already have orders in, I have them in process and will take care of you.
Thanks
Steve
Congrats my man

Very happy for ya

hunter22

Glad you finally pulled the trigger. Long overdue. Congrats.....

Triple B

West Augusta

Quote from: hunter22 on September 02, 2015, 04:58:10 PM
Glad you finally pulled the trigger. Long overdue. Congrats.....

Yes it was. Thanks Rickey.  Already got people trying to hook me up with some hunting grounds.

SteelerFan

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Still in Wild & Wonderful???

West Augusta

Yes but right on the Ohio river.  Mid state.

Gobbleandgrunt