turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SS Bronzed Glass/Glass

Started by hunter22, August 26, 2015, 05:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I got this one today from the Shoemaker's and all I can say is WOW!! It certainly meets my approval and looks and sounds even better than I had hoped. I recently made a post about my top glass/crystal pot calls and now there will be another player near the top of that group. I love the rasp on the back end of this call. I have attached a sound clip after the pics. I am nowhere near as good as Al running a call but you can get an idea of the turkey sounds in my grinding. 

https://soundcloud.com/hunter22-2/ss-bronzed-glass-glass

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

REBELYELL

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Triple B

Al ran your call for me the other day over the phone,just before he shipped it to you.He has that pot full of turkey.I have one on the drawing board as we speak.
Al has spent a good amount of time on doing some tweaking to his pots.I would say he has it dialed in pretty good.The SS boys know how to build a call for sure.

SS Calls

Glad you like the call Rickey. I'm humbled you would include it in among your favorite glass calls. Hope it serves you well. 
  Thanks for the kind words guys.

boatpaddle

That should get it done.... :you_rock:

I'd love to hear that call outside about 50 yards away.....

Can only imagine how good it will sound....

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

drenalinld

Look forward to running this one, Rickey. Sure sounds good on that clip. We are past due a long visit. We need to figure out how to do that with a bow hunt or ML hunt around a camp fire.

hunter22

Bow season will be here real soon in Arkansas. I am also closing the deal on another piece of hunting land/cabin tomorrow. So best I can tell I will have around 15 really good stands to hunt out of and you can pick which one you want to be in. Bruce also wants to come down when it cools off some so we could get together around a weekend for you. Bruce loves to run turkey calls about as much as you and I do. Bruce said he would bring the fish for a fry and I bet I can find something to smoke/grill.   

ncturkey

Jgarrett

Quote from: hunter22 on August 26, 2015, 05:14:31 PM
I got this one today from the Shoemaker's and all I can say is WOW!! It certainly meets my approval and looks and sounds even better than I had hoped. I recently made a post about my top glass/crystal pot calls and now there will be another player near the top of that group. I love the rasp on the back end of this call. I have attached a sound clip after the pics. I am nowhere near as good as Al running a call but you can get an idea of the turkey sounds in my grinding. 

https://soundcloud.com/hunter22-2/ss-bronzed-glass-glass

What type of wood is it?
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Brantleyville

turkey stew

Jgarrett

John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida