turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jordan Yelpers

Started by Vaughnrp2, August 23, 2015, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaughnrp2

Other than Mr Sharpe who makes a good Jordan Yelper? I already own one of Marks Sharps calls and it is a great call, pure turkey. Just looking for names of other call makers. Thanks

Vaughnrp2

Im looking for call makers that make Jordan calls in the style as Mark Sharpe( cane and bone , not turned). I know guys are out there that make these calls.

Austy

I know 3 call makers from PA that make some awesome Jordan Style calls, Lee Bowles, Tony Ezolt and Cindy Bashore all make a similar, River Cane Call as you mentioned with Thread wrapping.  I have run both Lee and Tony's calls and they sound excellent!!!  Cindy also had the honor of winning first and second place this year at Nationals with Lee right behind her with a 4th Place with the style of call that you are looking for.  I have never had the pleasure of running one of Mark Sharpe's Cane Yelpers, YET!!!  If you need any of their contact info feel free to send me a PM.

callmakerman

Gary Bunofsky makes one heck of a cane yelper with a wing bone mouth piece. He goes by nebo on here.

KentuckyHeadhunter

There's a great article about Cindy Basehore in the new Turkey Country (NWTF) issue on this very subject.  Check it out.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion