turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Couple pots headed to N.Y.

Started by SS Calls, August 14, 2015, 08:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

These two will be heading out on Monday. Haven't done any pots in a little while. Sure was a nice change of pace. Click small pic for sound file. Thanks for the look.

Ambrosia Maple Bronze Glass over Glass  Click for sound file.

Ambrosia Maple Aluminum Over Glass. Click for sound file. 

letinmfly

They turned out real nice Al!!  Looking forward to running them!!  :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

callmakerman

Love the maple pots Al. Very nice work

larry9988

I do not see pot calls on your website. What do you get for them?

mgm1955

Triple B

Quote from: larry9988 on August 14, 2015, 11:10:18 PM
They used to be on there,maybe they got deleted off by accident.
If I remember right,their glass and slate pot calls,were in the $45 to $50 range for walnut,cherry ect. I think I'm in the ballpark anyway.
Al and Josh can give you the numbers for sure.

SS Calls

Quote from: larry9988 on August 14, 2015, 11:10:18 PM

I don't have the pots on my site at the moment. Reason is we've been changing up some things with them, and will be adding them back to the site as soon as we get a chance to build some and get pictures of them. Just been really busy with box calls, but hope to focus on the pots more really soon. Prices are going to be $45 for slate and glass, and $50 for the blasted anodized aluminum.  We'll also be adding a new crystal call to the line up later this fall. Thanks guys.

REBELYELL

Great looking pair of of calls headed to a fine fellow.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: letinmfly on August 14, 2015, 09:02:30 PM
They turned out real nice Al!!  Looking forward to running them!!  :icon_thumright:
I had a feeling who was getting these calls when I seen they were going to New York.
Those are some great sounding pots and they look great too.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

letinmfly

I got my calls today and I have to say that they are among some of the best I've ever run.  Sure to be real deadly in the turkey woods come next spring.  Thanks Al and Josh for a couple of real fine calls!!  :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

SS Calls

Quote from: letinmfly on August 19, 2015, 03:02:28 PM
I got my calls today and I have to say that they are among some of the best I've ever run.  Sure to be real deadly in the turkey woods come next spring.  Thanks Al and Josh for a couple of real fine calls!!  :icon_thumright:

Thanks Lou, glad you like 'em!  Best of luck next Spring.  :icon_thumright:

turkey stew

Lou, Congrats you lucky dog! SSCustom is none for their box calls and scratchers but they turn some mighty fine pot calls!

Bowguy

Listened to the soundfiles and i especially like the aluminum