OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Snakewood Collaboration set w/ Mike Lapp for a great cause!

Started by trb136, July 28, 2015, 05:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trb136

This past May one of my fellow Green Line Brothers was shot during a traffic stop. I wanted to reach out and help my fallen Brother and decided to build a call to auction off and help raise money. I reached out to my good friend Mike Lapp, Mike suggested we do a matched set collaboration together and offer for sale on ebay as a way to help Sgt Bullitt.. I cannot thank Mike enough for his generosity and friendship in helping me on this project. The call set is Snakewood and Butternut. Mike built the longbox and I built the shortbox. it will be on ebay for 10 days. ALL proceeds will go to Sgt. Bullitts family. the turkey hunting community has reached out in many endeavors and helped me raise money for various causes in the past and I hope with all of your help we can make this a success. If you are able to bid i want to say Thank You in advance!
Sgt Scott Bullitt was shot and paralyzed by a convicted felon during a traffic stop on Wildlife Mgt Land. Please see the News link below:

http://www.nola.com/outdoors/index.ssf/2015/05/louisiana_wildlife_and_fisheri_1.html

Sgt. Bullitt is currently paralyzed from the waist down and is undergoing rehab in Houston Texas. He is married and his wife is having to take unpaid leave in order to be with him.The agents "attempted to conduct a pat-down search of Luke (Hust.) (Hust) resisted the search, pulled a gun and shot Agent (Bullitt) and shot several times at (a second agent). (Hust) fled the scene on foot,

ebay Link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Snakewood-Matched-set-Turkey-Calls-/151760953081?hash=item2355a85ef9

letinmfly

Couple of great calls for an even greater cause!!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

silverspur

Tim and Mike What a great looking set of callers.  A great cause for a brother officer that put his life on the line for the good people of Louisiana.  Hope it does well for the fundraiser. :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Austy

That is one beautiful set of calls from two great call makers for an awesome cause.   

REBELYELL

strutnrut

trb136

SS Calls

trb136

I just want to say Thank You for all the bids on this set. It raised 600.00 for Sgt Bullitt   Thanks again, Tim

mwr