turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Brad Roberts.

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, July 22, 2015, 05:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbleandgrunt

Well I just received two of my brad Roberts calls one for me and one for my daughters birthday gift. All I can say is wow. I got the 1/4 sawn sycamore glass over slate. I picked it because of the rasp in the sound file. Start to finish, you can not go wrong with this guy. I've got a lot of calls, and all quality calls. From the calls to the communication between us, it was smooth as glass. He put a picture on the sound board of her first turkey. It's fantastic all the way around!! Buy with confidence.

mote1977

Must be the one he posted pics of on his Facebook page. That's an awesome birthday gift. I bet it sounds great like all of Brad's call too.

Gobbleandgrunt

They both sound great. Figure it will be a year on his list before long. That's is the one on his page. Birthday next week!!! I can't wait.

Gobbleandgrunt

Well, I just ordered another sycamore double glass from brad for me. My daughters sounded so good I couldn't stand it. Fellows, the 1/4 sawn double glass is one fine call. I ran it with about 6 strikers, and they all talk.

Bowguy

I almost text him earlier bout the poplar aluminum scoot talked about. Waiting til I hear more first. Don't need to hear about another miraculous call that was also ordered n even better.

Gobbleandgrunt

There are sound files to hear his calls on here.

Bowguy

Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on July 27, 2015, 10:15:17 AM
I have a bunch Brad sent me. Have not heard the poplar aluminum though. Liked his copper n bronzed glass pretty good. Def ordering another

Onpoint

Quote from: Bowguy on July 27, 2015, 10:19:27 AM
Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on July 27, 2015, 10:15:17 AM
I have a bunch Brad sent me. Have not heard the poplar aluminum though. Liked his copper n bronzed glass pretty good. Def ordering another
Brad really has that poplar pot figured out. His calls, imho, are the hottest thing smokin right now.
I should have a couple more here by the middle of the week.