OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Confederate Flag Lil' Nibbler

Started by pappy, July 20, 2015, 11:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

A couple folks on here asked me about making a call with the Confederate Flag on it, and last night i finished up on this one. I painted the flag in a folksie form and roughed it up to make it look old and tattered, the back says "BATTLE WORN BUT NEVER DEFEATED" again it is roughed up to look old. I have no problem with the honoring of the men who fought for and lost their lives for a cause they believed in and for a country they loved. The words NEVER DEFEATED is due to the fact that their hearts will always hold true to their cause, so history will always be history....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

pappy

I got to say it looks 110% better in hand then the pics show! thanks for the kind words...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

cramerhunts

I like it a lot Pappy, looks really good.

Onpoint

Quote from: pappy on July 20, 2015, 11:10:20 AM
A couple folks on here asked me about making a call with the Confederate Flag on it, and last night i finished up on this one. I painted the flag in a folksie form and roughed it up to make it look old and tattered, the back says "BATTLE WORN BUT NEVER DEFEATED" again it is roughed up to look old. I have no problem with the honoring of the men who fought for and lost their lives for a cause they believed in and for a country they loved. The words NEVER DEFEATED is due to the fact that their hearts will always hold true to their cause, so history will always be history....

Amazing
How much?

KentuckyHeadhunter

That is a Dixie crow killer for sure! I love it!!! Nice work Jack.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

mgm1955