turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jimmy Schaffer Blue Mahoe

Started by hunter22, July 10, 2015, 07:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I just got this Blue Mahoe crystal over glass from Jimmy Schaffer. I have run a bunch of crystal calls and I can honestly say I have never played one I like better than this call. I have a Mad Hen I and II from Jimmy and I like this one better than those if that tells you how good it is. I have paired it with a Harold Fowler 5-piece striker in addition to the Dymondwood striker from Jimmy.

jjnfla

mossyhorn2

that's a beauty!! I'm gonna have to get me one of those "Schaffer" calls. :drool:

Roost 1

sbbow

One nice looking call !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

I wanted one of his blue mahoe laminates with ebony and red heart but I think he sold out before I ever got the chance to call.. He makes a great Crystal 
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mgm1955

slayerrd

I couldn't take it anymore. I called Jimmy and ordered me one.

Bowguy

I was shooting w Jimmy earlier n stopped by to hear the Blue Mahoe. Ran a few n they all sounded great, picked one w real nice wood on pot. Problem w Jimmy though is you want to buy a bunch.  Haven't heard a bad one yet.

kyturkeyhunter4

Awesome  :icon_thumright:looking call

Gobbleandgrunt

Mine ships tomorrow. He called and played it today for me. I'm excited!!!!

Gobbleandgrunt

I got mine today. I love it. It sounds great, and is beautiful. Great guy to deal with!!

davisd9

I was eyeing those hard. Beautiful call!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

silverspur

Jimmy is a great guy and makes great calls. Congrats on that one from him!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs