turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Question

Started by CarnesE8, July 08, 2015, 09:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnesE8

Does anyone know how or where I could have something printed on the mouth call tape? I am looking to have a company name printed on each piece of tape for every call we make. I cant find any information online on where to get this done. I have check 2 local printing shops and their reply was the same. "We could probably do something if they were in full sheets." Looking to see if anyone knows where I could get this done and an idea on price if anyone knows.

GobbleNut

I don't have an answer to your question, but a solution would be to have a stamp made with your logo and stamp each call tape yourself.  Of course, you would need to make sure the ink you use is not toxic if you went this route. 

CarnesE8

Thanx GobbleNut. That seems to be the route we are going to take. I have been looking for something that will match the curve of the frame. Seems like all custom stamps come in a stright line only. I don't think our logo would look good in stamp form.

GobbleNut

I think there are places that will make stamps in whatever design you want.  Seems like I have seen something like that advertised at places that sell office supplies.  You might look into Office Max, Staples, or some place like that. 

Rick Howard

You might be able to have a stamp done by CNC from a machinist.  Might be able to track someone down right here on OG. 

I think ink will bleed or just "wash" off.  If you were to press the logo into the tape creating a negative, you them might have better luck filling that with something. 

How about laser engraving?  I hear you can get cheap Chinese lasers at a relatively low cost. 

CarnesE8

Thanx for the replies guys. I also got a reply from Ron at Pioneer. He said most people use the stamp method and use a waterproof ink. Now to fund someone to make what I'm looking for.