OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

THE END IS GOTTA BE GETTING CLOSE

Started by pappy, June 26, 2015, 07:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

2 Peter 3:3-4 ...'Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.' ... Do we live in a day of scoffers? Most certainly!
My God is not surely smiling over what He has witnessed on this wonderful world He created by those very creations He formed from the very dust of this world. No wonder so many church goers are listening to preachers speak on the End Times....I for one believe the end has to be nearer then it was when Christ ascended into heaven, I know it is 62 years closer then it was the day when I was born...but does this give scoffers the freedom to make light of it? Not in my mind, but in the eyes of God it is just another part in the coming of the end....what is sad is the fact that we have to listen to and to witness the actions of these who scoff by making light of the prophecy of Christ's return and God's final judgement...by making decisions that only fuel disobedience to God's commandments. Gay right marriages approved 5 to 4 today by the Supreme Court Justices, making it legal that these marriages must be recognized as such by ALL the states of this country...question is....would I marry a same sex couple.....................NO as I feel my RIGHTS were set in stone by GOD......who I am certain over rides any decision made by NINE humans. What is your take on this?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

outdoors

THE LIFE AS I KNOW IT , WHEN I WAS BROUGHT UP TO THE MORAL ARE CHANGING
Theres a lot I like to say but . . . . . . . . 
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field