turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What am I missing?

Started by TauntoHawk, June 17, 2015, 08:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentuckyHeadhunter

How does one go about acquiring a Buice? 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

davisd9

Best way to call if you cannot go to his shop. I am sure someone can PM his number.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

KentuckyHeadhunter

I would appreciate a PM from someone. I believe he's in Canton GA and I am in Gainesville GA.  I would love to go to his shop.

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on June 18, 2015, 09:24:21 PM
I would appreciate a PM from someone. I believe he's in Canton GA and I am in Gainesville GA.  I would love to go to his shop.
Sent you a PM.  Talking with Billy on the phone is a real treat.  Visiting him in person would be awesome.

davisd9

He is in Canton.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jobugg12

Nothing sounds closer to a wild turkey than a trumpet in my opinion, once you figure one out and get around a bunch of hens in the fall or spring, you'll find out it was worth the time and effort. They aren't easy but it does pay off in the long run.

ol bob

There are a good number of great trumpet call makers today I have been making them 18 years Billy was making them 30 years before I started he is not a great trumpet maker he is a legend you can buy some that look better but nobody makes one better after almost 50 years he has tried every thing that you can do to one, and with him being one of the nicest people you will ever meet hes in a class by him self.

nitro

We are going to see Billy tomorrow. He is a great callmaker and a wonderful friend.

Royal Slam 2008

Britton40

Quote from: nitro on June 19, 2015, 12:10:42 PM
We are going to see Billy tomorrow. He is a great callmaker and a wonderful friend.

Tell him I said Hello!!  Truly a fine gentlemen.

nitro

John D. and Ricky P. joined us among others. We had a great visit. 15 calls found new homes today..
Royal Slam 2008

ol bob

I know you had a great time every time I go it gets harder to leave Billy is a very special person.

nitro

Yes Sir. We spent four hours with Billy today. What a great time!! 
Royal Slam 2008

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: nitro on June 20, 2015, 06:48:02 PM
John D. and Ricky P. joined us among others. We had a great visit. 15 calls found new homes today..
It would be great to see some pics when you get a chance.   :)

KentuckyHeadhunter

And you know what I got nitro!  I wasn't tootin' any horns but I feel like I landed some pretty hot boxes.  I appreciate the hospitality and the invitation.  I look forward to more visits. 

nitro

Mr. Billy playing his favorite hunting call..
Royal Slam 2008