turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Here ya go !

Started by BowBendr, May 13, 2015, 12:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

We've scored 3 birds over 70 pts and we are carrying an average of over 65 pts per bird...
Can't do much better than that guys.
Outstanding job of layin' the whoopin' on a pile of birds.
We got feathers scattered from New Jersey to New Mexico, and everywhere in between.
Double snoods...double beards...long hooks....hell yeah !!

:you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:  :you_rock:  :you_rock:  :you_rock:  :you_rock:  :you_rock: :you_rock:

MDbowman

And I think half the team is still hunting!

Fullfan

Outstanding fellas. I still have about 2 and half weeks with one tag left. Got the boy his two and going to work on getting the girls one each. Some great birds have been killed by the team this year. Would love to have the opportunity to hunt with everyone of you guys...

I need a set of hooks like you all have been posting up.
Don't gobble at me...

BowBendr

We are in the lead by 3 pts...
Any team back from 3rd place dont have a chance mathematically. Single beard rule made it tight this year. Any upgrades can really help. 

Sent by this stupid phone

Doug Lewis

Very nice fellas. I'm done for the year. Wish we had some heavy weights around here, but these birds are too busy being chased by coyotes and chasing girls to stop and get some grub! Thanks for having me  back on the team this year! Look forward to next year with y'all again!

Onpoint

Quote from: BowBendr on May 15, 2015, 10:55:44 AM
We are in the lead by 3 pts...
Any team back from 3rd place dont have a chance mathematically. Single beard rule made it tight this year. Any upgrades can really help. 

Sent by this stupid phone
Congratulations from a widow maker

Yall have had a great season.

personally I like the new double beard rule. You could take a team with 7 or 8 5 year old gobblers and get beat out by a team with nothing but 2 year old double beards. I like hooks.

We ended up scoring just over 600 last year without any multiple bearded birds.
I hope ya'll make it to 600 this year.

Congrats on a great season