turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thats a wrap

Started by anthonyjhallen, May 05, 2015, 08:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjhallen

Well, its that time of year.  I am about to pack up my computer and head to S. Korea for 9 months. 

I had a pretty good season.  Myself and the Bates klan went to FL and two of us were finally able to finish out slam.  Here is the Video of our kill.  We got of the plane at about 4:30pm, and at 6:30pm this happened.

I also killed a pretty nice Rio, that I worked for 3.5 hours.  He didnt score much considering the 3.5 hours it took me to kill him dodnt calculate in the score.  When I finally dropped the hammer it came a pretty serious downpour and my camera with all the pics bit the dust.  I did get a few when I got him home to meet the contest requirement.

I may not be around to much after today.  I have only a few weeks till my unit leaves for the land of kimchee and rice and I need to spend as much of it as possible with my kids.  On the upside though, I will be back in March of next year, just in time for Turkey Season!!

GobbleNut

Hey Anthony, take care over there buddy.  ...Glad the three of us got to get together this spring in Florida.  Good to hear that you found some more birds after that.  See you next spring...
Jim

hookedspur

Be safe over there and thanks for your service..
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

honker22

You had a good season Anthony.  Thanks for your service and be safe. 
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.