turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

scoring pics

Started by bigbird, April 24, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbird

Fellow spur collectors I have a ?, yesterday I filled my Indiana tag here at home and forgot to take the pic with the piece of paper with all the measurements on it. I'm sorry if I f'd up, am I still ok?

davisd9

What!? How could you? If something like this happens again there will be pandemonium. ;) just messing with you. 

You are ok. As long as you have photos of the spur measurements, beard measurements, and scale then you are good to go. There are much worst photos to forget that will affect the entry.

Enter them in the official entry thread that is a sticky. Once I can determine a score I will add it to the official score thread.

Congratulations and cannot wait to see the pictures and hear a possible story. Glad you got one and good luck on an upgrade!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Congratulations on a good bird!  62.5 point bird is a great entry.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Nice bird. Envious of your beard, recently shaved mine off.

davisd9

Shaved mine Easter morning and it was a big mistake.  Killed 2 birds before shaving and have yet to get closer than 75 yards to one since.   :-\

trkehunr93

Quote from: davisd9 on April 27, 2015, 02:12:18 PM
Shaved mine Easter morning and it was a big mistake.  Killed 2 birds before shaving and have yet to get closer than 75 yards to one since.   :-\

You'll get on another one!  Your gonna give yourself some bad ju ju talking like that  ;)