turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Duel calls??

Started by Stump.270, April 09, 2015, 10:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump.270

Man those things are expensive how do the sound the look cool who has them and how do they compare to the custom pot guys

BABS9

I've played them all before and I did not like them at all. Very expensive I would much rather put my money into custom calls.

scoot12

I ran them last year at the deer and turkey show and they sound like complete crap in my opinion.  Scoot

KentuckyHeadhunter

Looks will get you nowhere in the turkey woods. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

jordanz7935

Ive seen them and foxpro's turkey calls.I dont think either is gonna make it in the turkey call business.Way overpriced and they look like crap IMO with all the crazy colors.

scoot12

Yeah,  they look awesome and their booth had neon green and pink around it,  it sure drew your attention,  I was running their aluminum call and a guy said wow that's all turkey.  I said their is a guy an older guy,  I believe mountainside calls that was a few aisles over and his calls where a third of the price and sounded three times as good.  Being a turkey call nut I went over with him and ran a few of the older guys pots,  he ended up buying two from him and he heard the difference.  Scoot