OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cerakote - got my 1100 back (scroll down)

Started by Chilly, April 06, 2015, 07:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilly

I've did a search on here but its so spread out.  If you have had any cerekote work done on your turkey rigs, would you please post pictures and reccomendations.  I would really appreciate it.
Thanks a bunch.
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Chilly

Gobble!

crenshawco

Strick9

Most quality Cerakote outfits have pictures on their webpage. I use Liquid Mirage for Cerakote. Check them out. If you are just wanting to see Cerakote rigs, go over to Snipers Hide. Tons of Cerakoted rigs over there. I have had many rigs done in both Hyrdrographic dip and Cerakote can't go wrong with either but Cerakote is far tougher.
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

Chilly

Thanks guys for the replies.  I have looked at several but I'm not an AR guy and that's what most of the gun samples are in the photo gallery.  I'm mainly looking for the color combinations to get a good visual of what I might expect.  BLACK DOVE is less than an hour from my house.  Didn't know that until today.

reynolds243

Franchi affinity

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

Chilly

Reynolds243,
Black Dove did your gun as well correct?  I'm pretty sure I saw a few pictures on his website.  What is the color combination you have?  I'm guessing Patriot Brown and Graphite Black.  Did it cost extra to have the checkered / grip area done to match the barrel?

reynolds243

Quote from: Chilly on April 07, 2015, 07:47:47 AM
Reynolds243,
Black Dove did your gun as well correct?  I'm pretty sure I saw a few pictures on his website.  What is the color combination you have?  I'm guessing Patriot Brown and Graphite Black.  Did it cost extra to have the checkered / grip area done to match the barrel?

Yeah Ricco did it. It's patriot brown and Armour black. I don't think he charged me extra for the palms I can't remember though

Sent from my phone sucka

KYHeadhunter02

Chilly

Dropped my youth model Remington 1100 LT 20 magnum off at Black Dove today.  Went with Cobalt and Burnt Bronze.   Can't wait to get it back next week.  I'll post pics.

SinGin

Is this method better than Duracoat Paint?

spaightlabs

reynolds243

Quote from: SinGin on April 09, 2015, 04:16:48 PM
Is this method better than Duracoat Paint?

Yes. Cerekote is the best out there currently for protection.

Sent from my phone sucka

Chilly

Got the 1100 back last night after only a week.  Awesome work and super quick turn around time from Black Dove Customs.
Thanks Ricco!

Cobalt Black and Burnt Bronze