turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who is hunting now

Started by BigGobbler, April 04, 2015, 09:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigGobbler

Anyone else hunting yet? If so how is things going in your area for you? Its been very slow for me here in central Florida only been out 5 times for a total of 10 hours and only heard one gobbler. last year me and my son were tagged out and had taken others out and called some in for them. i got my fingers crossed my luck will change.

willy8457

Us northern boys have awhile to wait yet, I heard my first gobble of the year today.we still have snow on the southern slopes.

willy8457

Us northern boys have awhile to wait yet, I heard my first gobble of the year today.we still have snow on the southern slopes.

eddie234

ThunderChickenGetter

We're in the woods here in Tennessee. Slow in my part of the state, haven't heard a bird all weekend and in the woods as I'm typing this. Things will change in the next few weeks.

jlewis4390

15 more days till we can hunt; (

bowhunter2k9

Not a peep from most birds in alabama. I've heard people are having success during the week but some of us have jobs
Romans 8:38-39

eddie234

makova

5 days to go, i ave seen and heard birds for two weeks cant wait till Saturday!

bowmike

Took my son for a ride in the woods to get out of mommas hair. We saw a strutter with some hens in a field, and saw 5 other gobblers through our ride through the gamelands. My wife has an interview tonight so me and the little guy will take a ride to the gamelands and try to hear where these birds are roosting. Have a while to wait in PA

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: bowhunter2k9 on April 06, 2015, 07:11:59 AM
Not a peep from most birds in alabama. I've heard people are having success during the week but some of us have jobs
I am calling birds in, but they aren't gobbling. Been a tough spring in Bama.

Big perm2

Benn decent here in mississippi killed one this past Saturday 20lbs 10in beard 1 in Spurs

Talkem into given up!!!