OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2015 turkey hunting season INDIANA

Started by PEA SHOOTER, April 01, 2015, 07:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEA SHOOTER

saw my first strutter yesterday over by the honey hole!!!  Owen Co. INDIANA

PEA SHOOTER

Going out Saturday morning to listen for any action. the forecast calls for the high to be around 60.

Crappiepro

Yeah, I need to go check a few places myself.
I got the Red-Dot on my 20ga, now just need to pattern it and see if it's goin huntin with me.

PEA SHOOTER

A little cold this morning but heard some birds. Heard the first gobble at 6:58. Had 3 different birds working

PEA SHOOTER

It's been warm but raining a lot here, have seen a few birds in the fields..... the bow is dialed in and ready to go!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Shoot2thrill25

Feels like we still have forever till season starts. Where ya all hunting at. I'm in Sullivan county but will hunt some in Vigo and Knox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PEA SHOOTER

I hunt in Owen Co. that's were I live but I hunt some with my buddy (crappiepro) in Park Co. also a little in Green Co. I like to keep my options open. I'm so ready to go, i'm going to shoot one with my bow this year.

PEA SHOOTER

9 DAYS AND A WAKE UP!!!!!! GOING OUT TOMORRROW TO LISTEN FOR GOBBLES IN GREEN CO.

PEA SHOOTER

Went to one of my spots here in Owen Co. sat on the edge of the field and had 2 toms and one hen. They put on a good show for me. Think I found my opening day spot!!!!! BOOM!!!!

PEA SHOOTER

MELEAGRIS GALLOPAVO........ NEED I SAY MORE......BOOM!!!!!