OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Is it time for a Change?

Started by pappy, March 29, 2015, 11:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

The ash tray is full, the floor mats are dirty and the tires are worn....truck fever......I got it, most guys get it around Spring time. And it isn't just the guys, the ladies look at the home the same way, the curtains are just hanging, the walls are looking duller, the furniture seems to be glued to one spot.....is it time for a change?  Ecclesiastes 3:1 -" To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" I love to look up scriptures that cover my "wants" as I can take them to my wife and say..."See Honey the bible says it is ok to get a new truck....it's season is past!"  Is there a problem with me using God's word to my advantage? LOL Should I have to answer that one? I think when we use the Holy Word for our advantage there is truly a time for a change....a change in our Spiritual life is in order! It is time for us to change our priorities, to change the order of "things"  to prioritize our faith by examining our life through the scriptures. I would rather make my way to heaven in an old truck then to miss out eternal life wandering around in a new one...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Swampchickin234

Very true.  To everything there is definitely a season.  Thanks for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net