turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What's yalls thoughts on Enticer pots?

Started by Honolua, March 29, 2015, 06:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honolua

Just curious what you boys think of them?

letinmfly

Al has been making pot calls for a long time and he makes a darn good call and his prices are more then fair for what he's making.  Won't go wrong with any of Al's calls.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

WildTigerTrout

Al Holbert makes a great call. I have a laminated wood pot " Pennsylvania Thunder" and it is pure turkey. I bought it direct from Al about ten years ago.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

grayfox

I bought the Silver Thunder Aluminum less than a month ago & it's now my favorite aluminum call.  Been in my vest every hunt so far.  Also just bought the Rolling Thunder Glass from another OG member here.  Both of these are corian pots.  You can play the main side for louder calling & the back side will produce some nice soft yelps, clucks & purrs.

otis

I bought the Silver Thunder Aluminum and I just  got it,,  it sounds great  I will buy more calls from him for sure

otis

ridgerunner

I have two of Al Holberts calls..one is the enticer and I love it..one of my best sounding calls.

Snoodsniper

Al lives in my neighborhood. I have yet to own one of his calls but he has an excellent reputation around here. I plan to purchase one of his corian pots before our season opens.

greencop01

:z-guntootsmiley:    I've owned Al Hobart's Silver Fox several years now and I won't go to the turkey woods without it. Just last year I got a nice tom after 45 minutes of clucks loud and then whispers its that good. I've got his Extreme aluminum for this year got to try that corian pot. You won't go wrong with one of his pots.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!