OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Please pray for my wife

Started by Gut Pile, March 28, 2015, 08:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gut Pile

After 22 years she has decided to go to Church with me on Sunday / tomorrow / I got saved three years into out marriage , please pray that it goes well

Thanks Rich
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

Swampchickin234

Prayers sent. God bless and hope all is well. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ericbrooks

That's awesome man! Have a great day

Candyman

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Gut Pile

Long story I will share it soon,  I became a Christian after we were married for 2 years, she resented it for a l o n g time, family and extended family are entrenched in RC. I was the black sheep of the family by becoming a Christain, fast forward 23 years and we were actually in Church this past weekend, amazing, hopefully it will happen again this weekend, as soon as my parents / hers and my sister gets wind of this they will try to put a wedge in the situation, please keep praying and Thank you !!!!!
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

ccleroy

Prayers deff sent brother!!!!! Keep praying for your wife and family for understanding and guidance!!!!