OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sneed Hot Hen and Outlaw Hen calls

Started by palongbeard, March 22, 2015, 10:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

palongbeard

Got the Hot Hen slate and Outlaw Hen green glass yesterday.   Slate sounds great but I gotta say the Outlaw Hen green glass is one of the best pure turkey calls I have run.   Can't wait to hit the woods with that green glass !  Lots of pressured birds in PA plus tons of guys call before season to hear birds in April.  May start to our season equals lots of educated birds.  That green glass will make a difference I am sure !  :gobble:

mgm1955

Congrats on a pair of fine calls from a great callmaker and a truly fine person!!!

Gobbler2577

I feel the same way.  To me there isn't much better than that green call. 

wit

I picked a few of each up from Lonnie last year after turkey season had ended in my neck of the woods. I cant wait to get the outlaw hen out in a few weeks.

hunter22

laker

Just ordered a hot hen slate from him and should be receiving it in a few weeks. A very nice guy and was especially helpful in trying his best to get it here before my season starts. Everyone has got me excited talking about his call quality.

Big Guy

Quote from: laker on March 24, 2015, 10:44:42 PM
Just ordered a hot hen slate from him and should be receiving it in a few weeks. A very nice guy and was especially helpful in trying his best to get it here before my season starts. Everyone has got me excited talking about his call quality.

Yep.  Just called him today to put my order in for a hot hen slate.  I got a hold of him around 2:00 and he said he's been up since sunrise and this was the first time he'd stopped.  Busy time of year I'm guessing, but he said it would be here before the season starts.  He's more than twice my age and has more than twice my energy!

laker

Just received my hot hen today in the mail. Now i can't wait to order an Outlaw Hen!! Sounds amazing  :drool:
My old trusty H.S. Strut Rosewood striker really makes it talk as well. Counting down the days till April 18th when the season opens here in KY.

Cutt

Quote from: palongbeard on March 22, 2015, 10:37:48 AM
May start to our season equals lots of educated birds.  That green glass will make a difference I am sure !  :gobble:

Depends on how many PA'ers have that call, I got one too. :help:

land cruiser

Outlaw hen brings the boys to the yard :)

spurcrazy

So who wants to sell me a Hot or Outlaw hen????

Someone has to have a back up they will let go :blob10: