OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tennessee

Started by Tom Foolery, March 22, 2015, 08:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Foolery

What's anyone in TN hearing or seeing in the turkey woods?  I was on my lease yesterday and found a lot of scratching and then on the way out walked up on a group of 7 big gobblers feeding up a holler.  We haven't heard any gobbles yet on the lease.

Tennessee Lead

I ain't been out to listen at my spots but I have talked with several folks this week that have been hearing birds gobble all week long here in North East part of middle Tennessee. My cousin had 8-10 gobbling this morning at my uncles place.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

ThunderChickenGetter

Haven't heard any birds here in East Tennessee but I've been seeing some strutters down on our farm.

Matt.Wilson

no gobbles heard but strutters in big groups seen multiple times West TN

cphill

Heard a couple gobbles Saturday morning but nothing Sunday and seen some strutting Saturday morning...I am in Smith co

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Penderadam

heard 3 gobble saturday morning in washington county

Roost 1

Tearing it up in Wilson Co

gophert

Quote from: Roost 1 on March 24, 2015, 08:47:56 PM
Tearing it up in Wilson Co

agree

Sent from my typewriter

taylorjones20

Heard a few on juvenile on the limb but never responded to calls and never seen them... West TN
Alive only by the Grace Of God

ThunderChickenGetter

My neighbors boy killed one Sunday morning on the youth hunt. Said he never heard a bird until 8:30 then 4 birds started gobbling on their own and 3 came in to the call and decoys and put on a show. His little boy got a great bird at 20 yards with his .410!

ThunderChickenGetter

Got out and listened this morning and man were they fired up. Had 3 that were gobbling like crazy