turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

$ Hevi 7 $

Started by Phire Phite, March 21, 2015, 09:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phire Phite

I haven't been able to find any straight 7 here locally.  Do you guys pay for it online?  Almost $40 shipped to me from Cabela's, ouch.  It's bad enough without the shipping....

laker

7's are hard to find in stores here as well. Currently Hevi Shot is offering a $10 rebate per box (Limit of 2boxes) so maybe that will ease the pain a little. Hope this helps.

Phire Phite

That's true, if and when they decide to send it to you.

Tom Foolery

Order enough from Cabelas for $5 shipping and then turn in the rebates with a receipt.

I order my ammo online and I usually buy 4-6 boxes at a time and use shipping or promo codes and then turn in the rebate offers. 

Ammo sure ain't getting any cheaper, wouldn't it have been nice to have bought about 20 boxes of Hevi13 when it was $15-$18 a box.

Longshanks

Woods and Water in Tuscaloosa, AL has a bunch of the 7's but the cost is about what you would pay for it after shipping from Cabelas. Hevi will be right there with Nitro prices before you know it.

Phire Phite

I was still trying to do some testing and didn't want to buy 4 boxes if I didn't have to, and you only get the rebate on 2 boxes.  I got 201 the other day with the mag blends, I should just call it good but I'm curious.