OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Surprised today!

Started by m7carroll, March 20, 2015, 04:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m7carroll

So I went to a local shop to pick up a box of Win XX 3 1/2 #5 to try in my new gun. The boxes were stacked above a price tag that read WIN SUPREME 3.5 5. They are in the new XX box. After I left the store, I opened the box and it had 10 shells marked SUPREME. Has anyone else seen this? My other new box XX had the shells marked XX. I heard they are the same but maybe they changed the stamp or I got old shells? I am curious and thought this is the best place to ask. Thanks

stinkpickle

I don't have any in the new boxes, but all of mine marked "Supreme".  It shouldn't matter, though, because they occasionally change the stampings.  As long as the shot weights and velocities match, they're the same shells.

10gaugemag

As long as the product number is the same you have the same shell, just different name. I have 2 boxes of Supreme for my 10 gauge, both older, one from mid/late 90's marked Supreme Double X the other from late 90's early 2000's marked Supreme. Seems they just bounce around.

m7carroll

I just found it odd that the shells didn't match the box

WV TURKEY THUG

i got a few of them like that besides there 6 shot

budtripp

They're the exact same shell. Just updated box. I find it odd this has caused so much confusion.

surehuntsalot

I have several boxes of them like that
it's not the harvest,it's the chase