OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

hootin stick

Started by Prohunter3509, March 18, 2015, 03:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prohunter3509

Just recieved my new hootin stick in the mail
That thing does sound like an owl.
I can already laugh with it couldnt on other calls

Bowguy

It's a great call. Best of luck w it

mgm1955

Congrats on a fine call!!

Tennessee Lead

Awesome I really like mine. Can't wait to try it out

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

jordanz7935

You guys are killing me.lol. Ive never tried one but ive heard nothing but praise and the soundfiles sound great. One might sneak its way into my vest before may 1st.Which one did ya get the synthetic or wood?

Prohunter3509

Myself I got the wood
I prefer wood calls ole timey I guess lol

KentuckyHeadhunter

The walnut has a richer sound but they are all "all owl".  James just made me a spalted tamarind that I am awaiting.  The hootin stick is one of my favorite game calls of all time.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Snoodsniper

Quote from: jordanz7935 on March 19, 2015, 07:06:05 PM
You guys are killing me.lol. Ive never tried one but ive heard nothing but praise and the soundfiles sound great. One might sneak its way into my vest before may 1st.Which one did ya get the synthetic or wood?
Right there with ya. Been thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these myself.

Tennessee Lead

I bought the synthetic the other day. I like it. I bought it because I am running low on hunting funds. I spect I'll try and pick up a wood at the convention next year.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

drum817

I've been using the synthetic version for many years!!!  Struck a lot of birds with it!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

TNTRKYHunter

Great owl hooter!! I bought mine two years ago and its the best.

Bowguy

I've also got the wood

jlewis4390

I just received my boogeyman by dnd I think it sounds good but never had a chance to mess with a hoot n stick does anyone have experience with. Both and could put some input in ?

Full strut

Got a walnut hootin stick this week and it is the best owl hooter I have used. Really easy to use and it carries really well in the hardwoods

mwr

I have this one, sounds great!