News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TN Scouting Trips

Started by gophert, March 17, 2015, 03:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gophert

Unlike all you MS boys we are actually SEEING birds here in TN.. :TooFunny:

Saw a strutter at one spot yesterday with 15 hens.

Today saw 2 lonesome long beards at Leah's honey hole. 

I like it   :you_rock:

ThunderChickenGetter

Saw two strutters with 24 hens here In East Tennessee yesterday and went out this morning but only heard one Gobble.

xarcher

Quote from: ThunderChickenGetter on March 17, 2015, 04:06:41 PM
Saw two strutters with 24 hens here In East Tennessee yesterday and went out this morning but only heard one Gobble.
Gotta love those odds.  :goofball:

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

gophert

UPDATE:  Friend called me about one of our spots.  12 strutters in 1 field.   :z-winnersmiley:

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

jakesdad

Quote from: gophert on March 23, 2015, 10:47:25 AM
UPDATE:  Friend called me about one of our spots.  12 strutters in 1 field.   :z-winnersmiley:

I can be there in less than 8 hrs!!!  ;D  :goofball:

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

gophert

Only problem....there are 20 hens per gobbler.   :z-dizzy:

pullit

If you need help with those 12 gobblers, I am only a phone call or text away.
Got all the stuff out of the turkey truck and ready to "reload" it with all my turkey hunting stuff so I can be like a fireman, when the bell rings I am off and running....

FullChoke

They are polishing up the bell for you TN boys and girls. The Limb is woefully empty (mea culpa) so far this year and I know we are about to get swamped with upside bird photos.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

gophert

These two were standing across the street from where I go into the farm in the neighboring yard.

Sent from my typewriter

Hooter

Well, Lily and I are headin out in the morn.  Think we have one roosted, but he saw us, so we will see at 6:45am if we muffed it.
Good luck to all and the TN team mates.