Drthorn

Got him!
Double beard: 10" and 7.5"
24.0lbs (bucket weighed 1.5lbs)
both spurs right at 1.125 inches.

Drthorn

To finish out the measuring:

zelmo1

:z-winnersmiley: :turkey2: Great bird, Congrats. I have my work cut out for me. Two weeks to go and the hens are not bothering with the toms at all. They are actually giving up and feeding away, Craziness. Again, great bird. Al Baker

tjohn07

Looks like it was a good day for the Thunder Beards. I will be back at it in the morning looking for an upgrade. Damn nice bird Drthorn.

drew23

Great job guys.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

tjohn07

Just realized I left out a couple pics.

tjohn07

Just realized I left out a couple pics

Gobspur

Awesome!   :drool:  Great job tjohn and Drthorn!! 

Drthorn

Filled my last KY state tag this evening at 6PM.
Awesome hunt!!!
19.3lbs
1" spurs
10" Beard

Drthorn

tjohn07

Awesome! Congrats man. Wish we were allowed to hunt evenings here. What call is that in the pic?

Drthorn

that call is an enticer silver thunder. Got it this year and absolutely love it.

zelmo1

:z-winnersmiley: You asre getting it done Sir, I get a shot in 10 days. I have the shakes already

Gobspur

My Indiana season was over pretty quick, killed this one at 9:50 am on opener.  Worked a bird off the roost but lost him to hens.  Got on this one, he gobbled twice and then came in silent after about 30 minutes.  Had to swing right and bust him, so wasn't the best shot.  He flopped a lot, as you can tell by how beat up he is.

18.5 lbs, 9.25 inch beard, 1 inch and 15/16 inch spurs.  Scored 56.405.  Not my top score for this year, so I didn't take all the pictures and stuff.  3 birds for the year....and I'm getting withdrawals all ready!

zelmo1

Good job, Congrats. Our birds are 3-4 weeks behind from the long hard winter. 29 degrees this morning and windy. 6 or 8 gobbles this morning then dead. Good job man. Al Baker