turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Team

Started by zelmo1, March 15, 2015, 08:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

:newmascot: Good Morning. I hope everyone who can hunt is, and everyone who cannot yet has a great day. I was checking out the other teams threads and noticed that they all have a "kill thread" up. I am a noob so was wondering if we should do the same. Mainly frustrated with our weather, it is spitting snow, and 6 weeks left to my opener. Just checking in and good luck to all.

Drthorn

:biggringift:
Quote from: zelmo1 on March 15, 2015, 08:57:12 AM
:newmascot: Good Morning. I hope everyone who can hunt is, and everyone who cannot yet has a great day. I was checking out the other teams threads and noticed that they all have a "kill thread" up. I am a noob so was wondering if we should do the same. Mainly frustrated with our weather, it is spitting snow, and 6 weeks left to my opener. Just checking in and good luck to all.

Yes sir. I'll post it up.

zelmo1

tjohn07

Do we have anyone on the team who's season has already started?

oscar101

Yeah my season opened yesterday, was after them hard all day yesterday and today, but they just weren't quite ready. The weather had been terrible all week and that did not help anything. I did lay eyes on one gobbler that was henned up on the adjacent property. He gobbled once for me, and this morning I heard one gobble twice on the limb then shut up. Need some more days of sunshine here.

tjohn07

Good luck oscar101.