North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

BamaGtrDude - PUNTING on Team Noob

Started by bamagtrdude, March 13, 2015, 12:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamagtrdude

Quote from: kevin2 on March 18, 2015, 01:47:13 AM
Hope I did not offend you with my old team banner Mark. Would have gave it the toss as soon as we put up a banner. Never entered my mind.

I stop in to our team board every day to see if there is any activity & to read the posts. Our season here is still over a month away, but I know that it is getting going elsewhere around the country. Hopefully we'll get some action going with some hunters soon.

Hope you have some fun tomorrow.

I was at the bow club today tuning my new bow for Turkey season. I'm busy like everyone else, so when I take an hour or 2 to go to the club, it has been fit into a tight schedule! Was really nice to see some of the guys again and to shoot the bow. I'll head to the gun club in the near future to make sure my Fastfire III is still sighted in from any bumps during predator season. I don't belong to this club anymore, as I can't take the noise anymore!

I plan to give the bow a try early on opening day. If I don't land a bird fast, then I'm going to quickly abandon it and head out on foot with the shotgun. Might even try to bring the xbow on a more traditional hunt too, we shall see.

Thanks for all the information Mark. You've really helped me.

Just for the record, I'm not offended at all!!  Just because I won't let a post from a complete outside team member go "un-checked" doesn't mean I'm offended...

Kevin, I wish you THE VERY BEST of luck this season; in all sincerity, I really do!  I can see that you're putting forth the effort, and I hope some of my little tips/tidbits help you bag a bird...  If you do, POST PICS & BE HAPPY!!  I also hope you have a lot of FUN this season, hunting with your sons...

Again, I'm not offended at all...  I hate it that our team seems to have fallen apart, but I'm not offended by it...

BGD
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

BowBendr

See my PM for you BGD.
No ill will here.....
Just dont nobody else shoot the messenger....if you dont want to participate, then dont, dont be mad at me cause it fell apart....
I aint mad or hate on anybody. I want see you all kill birds....

Sent from Gobblers Knob, NC

Bigeclipse

Quote from: bamagtrdude on March 18, 2015, 09:52:34 AM
Quote from: kevin2 on March 18, 2015, 01:47:13 AM
Hope I did not offend you with my old team banner Mark. Would have gave it the toss as soon as we put up a banner. Never entered my mind.

I stop in to our team board every day to see if there is any activity & to read the posts. Our season here is still over a month away, but I know that it is getting going elsewhere around the country. Hopefully we'll get some action going with some hunters soon.

Hope you have some fun tomorrow.

I was at the bow club today tuning my new bow for Turkey season. I'm busy like everyone else, so when I take an hour or 2 to go to the club, it has been fit into a tight schedule! Was really nice to see some of the guys again and to shoot the bow. I'll head to the gun club in the near future to make sure my Fastfire III is still sighted in from any bumps during predator season. I don't belong to this club anymore, as I can't take the noise anymore!

I plan to give the bow a try early on opening day. If I don't land a bird fast, then I'm going to quickly abandon it and head out on foot with the shotgun. Might even try to bring the xbow on a more traditional hunt too, we shall see.

Thanks for all the information Mark. You've really helped me.

Just for the record, I'm not offended at all!!  Just because I won't let a post from a complete outside team member go "un-checked" doesn't mean I'm offended...

Kevin, I wish you THE VERY BEST of luck this season; in all sincerity, I really do!  I can see that you're putting forth the effort, and I hope some of my little tips/tidbits help you bag a bird...  If you do, POST PICS & BE HAPPY!!  I also hope you have a lot of FUN this season, hunting with your sons...

Again, I'm not offended at all...  I hate it that our team seems to have fallen apart, but I'm not offended by it...

BGD

What does punting mean? Does that mean you are quitting out of the team...dang? I have been traveling a lot due to business and haven't logged on much at all.

bamagtrdude

Quote from: Bigeclipse on March 23, 2015, 02:22:00 PM
What does punting mean? Does that mean you are quitting out of the team...dang? I have been traveling a lot due to business and haven't logged on much at all.

Yep.
---

Bigeclipse

Quote from: bamagtrdude on March 23, 2015, 02:24:36 PM

Yep.

That stinks man...why if you don't mind me asking?

bamagtrdude

Quote from: Bigeclipse on March 23, 2015, 02:27:42 PM
Yep.

Read what I posted.
---

Bigeclipse

Quote from: bamagtrdude on March 23, 2015, 02:41:50 PM
Quote from: Bigeclipse on March 23, 2015, 02:27:42 PM
Yep.

Read what I posted.

I guess I'm confused because I thought we did have how to score the birds and people were scouting. My season doesn't even start for 6 more weeks...

mason3toes

BGD, some people myself included have full time jobs, families, and other responsibilities. I get on here and read/post when I can, not when I want too. Now let me say that i do appreciate your posts and intel but lets be honest you quit because no one was responding to your posts or wanting to "e-scout" and you got butt hurt about it. Go kill a biggun and post him up, our team will need it.

bamagtrdude

Quote from: mason3toes on March 23, 2015, 04:17:22 PM
BGD, some people myself included have full time jobs, families, and other responsibilities. I get on here and read/post when I can, not when I want too. Now let me say that i do appreciate your posts and intel but lets be honest you quit because no one was responding to your posts or wanting to "e-scout" and you got butt hurt about it. Go kill a biggun and post him up, our team will need it.

I HEAR YA!
---

Bigeclipse

Quote from: bamagtrdude on March 23, 2015, 04:24:50 PM
Quote from: mason3toes on March 23, 2015, 04:17:22 PM

I HEAR YA!

Man I wish you wouldn't quit the team. Everyone needs to calm down. I get what you were trying to do and god knows you helped a lot of us. I was definitely interested in the some of the video chats and such you proposed. Again I was traveling for work the past month. At the very least stay and support the team with your kills man!!!

bamagtrdude

Quote from: Bigeclipse on March 23, 2015, 05:06:03 PM
Man I wish you wouldn't quit the team. Everyone needs to calm down. I get what you were trying to do and god knows you helped a lot of us. I was definitely interested in the some of the video chats and such you proposed. Again I was traveling for work the past month. At the very least stay and support the team with your kills man!!!

Well, let me think about it...  It does seem like Mason3Toes has stepped it up, and I've got all the stuff to post my kills, so ...  If/when I finally hear one gobble around here & get a bird on the ground, I'll post up my entry in the competition...

BGD
---

Bigeclipse

Quote from: bamagtrdude on March 23, 2015, 05:21:43 PM
Quote from: Bigeclipse on March 23, 2015, 05:06:03 PM

Well, let me think about it...  It does seem like Mason3Toes has stepped it up, and I've got all the stuff to post my kills, so ...  If/when I finally hear one gobble around here & get a bird on the ground, I'll post up my entry in the competition...

BGD

If you do drop out for whatever reasons...definitely stay in touch...I look forward to learning and chatting with everyone here

mason3toes

We may not win it but at least we will leave some footprints. I'm back at work so it will be weekend warrior from here on out.