News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gentlemen,

Started by FullChoke, March 13, 2015, 10:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

start your engines.

Tomorrow morning is the opening of the 2015 turkey season in Mississippi. We have 3 team mates who are fueled up and ready to rumble: Surehuntsalot, Eric Gregg and myself.

Let's be safe, ethical and don't be swayed by perceived peer pressure to make bad and dangerous decisions. Remember that the success of the day doesn't come from the guns that we choose to carry, but rather it comes from the heads of those who carry them.

BE SAFE
HAVE FUN
KILL GOBBLERS

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

gophert

Good luck boys!!!  Start us off on the right track!!  Take some binocs and shoot the one with the biggest spurs!

jakesdad

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

xarcher

Since we are going to win this thing there is no better time than now to show off our stuff. Good luck guys. Be safe.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

FullChoke

For the first time in my life, my grandson called me up yesterday and asked if we could go hunting again tomorrow. I almost dropped the phone! We will be out terrorizing the local feathered talent again in the morning.
I hope that we can both get to enjoy the bloody-head butt slap hike back to the vehicle tomorrow morning. It is well within our capabilities.  :you_rock:

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Eric Gregg