turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Copper calls

Started by midmslongbeard, March 13, 2015, 12:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midmslongbeard

What's everyone's thoughts on copper pot calls? It's the only surface I don't have and thinking bout getting one. Who are some guys from here that make good ones

Rick Howard

Ya gotta have at least one of every surface!  At least I have too.  I like my Mike Yingling copper best.

mudhen

x 2 on Yingling copper...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

worth612000

I have pots in all surface material. But over the years. I find in order of preference and my kills using a pot call Crystal first, then glass, slate, ceramic , aluminum and copper my least killer. There a few other materials out there, but I don't plan on buying them. This is just one mans experience!

MikeStaten

Yingling makes a real nice copper as does John Sinclair. 

hunter22

Mike Yingling and Larry Gresser.

JLH

I have a John Sinclair 3" coper that is a sweet sounding call....but I think I perfer his brass over the copper....brass has such a unique sound to it.

letinmfly

Good choices so far.  Check out Wiggin Game Calls on facebook, he makes a real good copper call.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

bcknuts

Bill Baublit makes a great copper pot.And a very nice looking call .Runs great in rain with his acrylic tip strikers.      Kevin
Kevin

allchokedup

I'm not the biggest fan of copper, but they do sound turkey. To me, its just takes too much conditioning to keep the sound right.

Here's a video I made last year running a kee kee on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMH2IVQvEbY

cutt down

Yingling makes a great copper call.

wcerin

x10 on the Yingling call. Mike makes a great sounding call (And they r easy on the eyes 2)
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

Planner

I've read lots of reviews saying that Mike Yingling makes a great copper pot call. I've done a search but can't seem to find a website or a way to order one. Anyone know to purchase one?

cutt down

I just sent him a message that you need to talk to him.

Planner

Thx