OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What is your favorite Hook's mouth call?

Started by buck_hunter21, March 11, 2015, 02:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buck_hunter21

Each year I try and buy a different brand of mouth calls to try out and this year it look's like it is going to be Hook's. I have tried several different companies, but the calls either change from year to year (big brand manufacturer) or I just haven't found "the one". So out of Hook's selection, what is your favorite?
Spill Blood

Footballer

Swampchickin234

Executioner 2 and deceiver.  Ask me 1 day and one is my favorite, next day it's the other one.   Also like the executioner, game changer 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

Exedutioner II hands down. Game changer 3 is good, sassy gal 3 is another good one oh and devistator
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Xcal1ber

Executioner 2 will be in my vest until I die or Hooks stops making it lol.
He shouldn't ought done'nat........ He dead.

Jbird22

Quote from: Xcal1ber on March 11, 2015, 03:27:08 PM
Executioner 2 will be in my vest until I die or Hooks stops making it lol.
Exactly!

Bowguy

BABS9

I ordered an executioner II a few weeks ago and just could't get a good consistent sound out of it. I think its because of the small tape size it comes with though. Can you request the larger tape size?

KansasGobbler

Executioner 2, Split V-3 Modified, and the Finisher ;)

born2hunt

Quote from: Bowguy on March 11, 2015, 06:07:46 PM
I like the Shockwave n Game Changer 3
And the Seducer, I almost have to flip a coin to decide which of the three to run.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Bowguy

Quote from: BABS9 on March 11, 2015, 06:13:48 PM
I ordered an executioner II a few weeks ago and just could't get a good consistent sound out of it. I think its because of the small tape size it comes with though. Can you request the larger tape size?
order directly from Hooks. In the notes request large tape

SKFOOTER

Does Hooks still make the Sassy Gal mouth call??

nyhunter

I special ordered 4 with larger tape , It might have taken 5 days to receive them after i made the ordered.  I got the Game Changer 3 , Executioner 2 , shockwave , and cutter. I have run all 4 a lot the last few days and they all are great sounding calls. I will be taking all 4 with me this spring. Excellent calls at an excellent  price .