turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Happiness is a new gun!

Started by 870supermagnum, March 10, 2015, 11:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

870supermagnum

H&R Block helped me get my billions back, so I bought a 870 Remington Youth 20 ga.  I have two grandsons that's hunted with me for the past few years and one is getting old enough to do the trigger work. I'm putting a B-Square saddle mount with a Burris Fast Fire III on it, a Primos Jelly Head Max .570, and a two point sling.  Now all we need is some Hevi-13 #7 and a turkey to call in.  Life is Good.  :fud:    :OGani:

turkey buster

Just bought one myself. I had a gunsmith drill and taping and mount a base to it for my optic as I didn't care for a B-Square. I went with the Mueller Quick Shot which is a reflex style sight like the FF3. Choke I selected was a Primos Tightwad, and I'll be shooting Heavyweight 7's and Magnum Blends. I'll be able to play with Saturday since it's going to be 75 and sunny.

surehuntsalot

Quote from: turkey buster on March 10, 2015, 12:09:43 PM
Just bought one myself. I had a gunsmith drill and taping and mount a base to it for my optic as I didn't care for a B-Square. I went with the Mueller Quick Shot which is a reflex style sight like the FF3. Choke I selected was a Primos Tightwad, and I'll be shooting Heavyweight 7's and Magnum Blends. I'll be able to play with Saturday since it's going to be 75 and sunny.

you are going to like the tightwad/magblend combo
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

turkey buster

We will see tomorrow or Saturday. That's my best weather days.

ericjames

When you shoot the Mag blends, be sure to post a pic I want to see it.