turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

a Bob Buckner Rose Engine Snakewood trumpet

Started by jmck, March 09, 2015, 04:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmck

Here is a REAL LOOKER guys ......its a Rose Engine designed Snakewood trumpet made by Bob Buckner of Buckner Custom Calls. Most all know of the reputation the entire Buckner family has with any call they make--they have won all kinds of awards. From what I understand, Bob actually designed the Rose Enigine himself and actually built it. This is one of his calls he special builds just so many of each year, and I am very proud to give it a home here in Ooltewah !!! The horn is snakewood with brass accents and I believe it has a Buffalo horn mouthpiece. Thanks for the beautiful horn Bob and shes a strong player also .

hunter22

ol bob

M Sharpe

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Trumpetyelper

Crawdad

That is awesome Jeff, congrats on a beautiful piece.

mwr

silverspur

That is one teriffic looking trumpet and I heard one of those a few years ago and its a killer! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

drum817

Congrats on a VERY nice call!!!  Bob is a REALLY nice man and makes great calls!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Gawhitaker

mgm1955

You got yourself a real winner there Jeff!! Congrats to you!! Fine, fine job Bob!!

worth612000

awesome looking work. Congrats on your caller.