OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Frank Kruer copper pot call

Started by KYTURKEY, March 04, 2015, 04:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KYTURKEY

I am looking to buy a Frank Kruer copper pot call. Let me know if you have one you would like to sale or trade.

Patrick

KYTURKEY

worth612000

Use to see them on here all the time. Frank sold them at a steal of $45 shipped with 2 1 piece strikers. If anyone can state if He still makes them or not would be helpful. He made an awesome copper call for sure and I would buy new at that price. JMO

KYTURKEY

Frank will still make them. He doesn't know when he will get around to making anymore of them. He is getting a lot of orders for his boxes. I was just trying to find one so I didn't have to wait.

West Augusta

Nope.  Frank isn't making them anymore which is a shame.  He makes one of the better sounding and looking copper pot calls.  His heart isn't into pot calls anymore and wants to concentrate on box calls.

I tried to talk him into making one for a friend and he said absolutely no.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

KYTURKEY

worth612000

Quote from: KYTURKEY on March 06, 2015, 03:55:21 PM
Frank will still make them. He doesn't know when he will get around to making anymore of them. He is getting a lot of orders for his boxes. I was just trying to find one so I didn't have to wait.

I would get on his list, even if you find one you would have no problem selling it.JMO