OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB HAROLD FOWLER STRIKERS

Started by REBELYELL, March 03, 2015, 01:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

I want to add a few more of Harold's strikers to my collection. If you have any you want
to sell or trade, please shoot me a PM. I am mostly looking for his one piece strikers.

Thanks!

hunter22

Jody----

Get an Apitong for slate, a Dymondwood, Katolox, or Pheasant wood for glass/crystal, and a Gabon Ebony for aluminum made by. Harold. You can thank me later. 

DBRANNON

Not trying to deter anyone from offering you a sale or trade on here, but if you go to his website and order through there, you will have them in a few days. I ordered some 2 weeks ago and got them a week later. I really like his snakewood and black locust strikers.
Patience, grasshopper.

ol bob

Call him up he will sell you all you want and you will get to talk to one of the greatest guys in turkey hunting.

REBELYELL

Quote from: ol bob on March 04, 2015, 01:42:03 PM
Call him up he will sell you all you want and you will get to talk to one of the greatest guys in turkey hunting.

Me and Mr. Harold have talked and emailed each other for the last three years  on a monthly
sometimes weekly or daily basis. He is one of my favorites as far as call making and what I call
good people. I wish we could have crossed paths years ago. His strikers are a bonus, his friendship
and words of wisdom are priceless. I was just bargain shopping trying to find a deal and I did find a couple so far. 

REBELYELL