turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Daryl Slaton Pot Call

Started by Yelper, March 03, 2015, 07:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yelper

I ask Daryl Slaton to make this for me. Osage and glass over slate pot with dogwood striker. Thought I would share it.
Yelper

sbbow

Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allchokedup

Nice! Daryl makes some great pot calls and strikers. His Zebrawood striker runs every pot call I own. He knows how to do it!

Daryl

I hope you enjoy the call.

Guys, As many of you know, my son passed away in September and I really haven't had the urge to make any calls or even go to the shop for that matter. Cody used to come to the shop with me and just sit and talk. It was hard to even go back. I am slowly starting to get back into it now. I thank every one of you that have said prayers and sent messages. He was my only son and I sure do miss him. Hope all of you have a great day.

Daryl

outdoors

WOW Daryl THATS VERY , VERY HARD TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THIS
I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THE BEST.  :cross2:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

sbbow

Sorry to here that wish you and your family the best. I have one of his zebra wood it will differently well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbird22

Daryl, so sorry to hear that!
God Bless, Jason

packmule

Daryl,
I don't know you but I've thought about your post all day long.  I truly hope that you know we are praying for you and wishing you the best as you deal with the worst kind of pain.

mgm1955

Daryl I hope you and your family the best during your healing. You make fantastic calls and hope this helps you. Glad to see you back.

ncturkey

I bet it sound s awesome. I got. Bronzed Glass over glass caller from him in 2010 and it is one of my best two pot call I carry to the woods.

hunter22

Daryl,

I just found out about your son this week from Jory Young. I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you are still going through. Glad to see you getting back to call making.

zelmo1

:turkey2: Sorry for your loss, your family will be in our prayers. Friends and family are the best medicine. God Bless

Andy S.

Daryl makes a FINE pot call, hell any call for that matter. My Slaton Cocobolo and Zebrawood Copper goes to the woods with me day in and day out.

Daryl - it has been a while since I've talked to you on the phone and this is the first I have heard about your son. Most of us cannot fathom the pain and sorrow you are going through. Please always know that we are all praying and pulling for you during these most trying times.
Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.

turkey stew

Daryl, I`m sorry to here about Cody. You are in Darla and my thoughts and prayers!

Spitten and drummen

I don't have any of your calls. I just wanted to post to say I am sorry for your loss. may god be with you and your family during this terrible time. god bless.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE