Team check in. And introduce your self.

Started by bornagain64, February 26, 2015, 09:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornagain64

Check in and tell us about your self.
Any information you want to share and where and when you
Will be hunting.

bornagain64

I am a 49 yr old postal worker. I have worked for the USPS for 28 yrs.
Married for 24yrs, same women all 24 yrs. I am a father to 3 teenagers.

I live in central Florida and love doing anything outdoors.

I will be hunting public land and have already started scouting, trying to
Locate some Osceola's to put on the score board.

John

daymude7288

Hows it going guys?  My name is Aaron I'm 26 i'm active duty Air Force stationed in Missouri. Married no kids.  I'm originally from West Virginia.  I usually kill 2-3 birds a year so hopefully going to help the team out.  I'm planning on hunting VA,MD,MO and KS if work allows.

tonybforua

Im Tony 30 yrs old. Lineman for Alabama Power. Married with 2 kids. I will be hunting mostly private land but have some spots on public land Ive had  decent luck on here in Central Alabama.

Gumby

Hello all...my name is Matt. I am 35 and I live in Conway, AR. I'm a dentist here in town and married with two daughters (Evie 5 and Kai 6). I love all outdoors. I will be hunting both public and private land in Arkansas, as well as Kansas. Our season opens April 18 and is very short (2 weeks). Heading to Kansas in May. Good luck to all

kyhareraiser

Hello Team Strut Stoppers,  my name is Cecil ,I live in Ky, 57 years young soI guess so far i'm the ole' buzzard . I'm an avid turkey hunter and usually taking my limit ( 2 ) and i enjoy introducing kids to the turkey woods here in Ky. . last year i had to set out of turkey season due to being struck by a vehicle but now i'm good to go and chompin' at the bits . I'll be hunting on public land mostly myself but far as taking the youngs'ters i'll have them hunting on orivate land where i know its safer.  I hope we all have a very successful season this year as a team. good luck all,

backwater

Hello all.  My name is Ray and I live in Florida. I am 52.  I have been married for 30 years and we have two children and two grandkids.  I work in the valve manufacturing business.   I have been turkey hunting for about 12 years.  All of my hunting is on public land.  Looking forward to hearing your hunting stories and pictures.
Ray

ky turkey hunter

Hi yall my name is jay im 36 yr old  i live in Kentucky im a contract for usps and i make turkey calls i will be hunting on ft knox base and other ky public land

backwater

Quote from: ky turkey hunter on February 26, 2015, 09:08:33 PM
Hi yall my name is jay im 36 yr old  i live in Kentucky im a contract for usps and i make turkey calls i will be hunting on ft knox base and other ky public land
Glad to have you join us Jay.   John and I also make a few turkey calls, mostly pot calls.   What kind of calls do you make?   Post up a few pictures, I'd like to see your work.
Ray

ky turkey hunter

bornagain64

backwater

woodwzrd

Hello Everyone. My name is Scott. I was on the team in the past and sat out last year. I am glad to be back and hope to have a good season this year. I am a 41 year old Project Engineer for Flambeau Plastics in Baraboo WI. I have a beautiful wife of 20 years who has blessed me with 5 great kids of which 4 are still at home. In my spare time I enjoy anything outdoors and I am also a pen turner and game call maker. I tend to hang out on a site called Wood Barter and go by the name Final Strut over there.

I will be hunting mostly public land this year in a new area and am hoping to be able to get on a couple smaller plots of forest crop land. Forest Crop land is essentially private land that is managed by the state forestry department. The land owners cannot deny access if you ask do to the fact that they get pretty significant tax breaks from the program. My season runs from April 22-26. If all goes well I hope to pick up one or two extra tags but we'll have to see how the first one goes.

Hoosier Daddy

Hey guys , i'm still out killing the crap out of coyotes i'm up to 107 this year , I haven't even put turkey season on my radar yet , last weekend I seen probably over 300 birds between 5 farms , there stacked up and looks like its gonna be a good year again .

My name is Mark i'm 45 from Southern Indiana i'm an Engine Builder for Simi's I work for Interstate 65 Truck Sales

jarbo03

Welcome new and returning members.  Jerry from NE Kansas, will be chasing eastern and rios this year.  I am also an avid upland and waterfowl hunter with my WPG Taz.  Looking forward to another great year.