OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

M2 HV13 7's

Started by SumToy, February 25, 2015, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

M2 with 665.  HV13 3 inch 7's put 238.  Temp was around 55. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Izzyjoe

drum817

That looks great William!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

BandedSpur

What lot number? Just kidding.

SumToy

Quote from: BandedSpur on February 25, 2015, 10:27:37 PM
What lot number? Just kidding.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

It did look at it. I know it been a few years for us to have the good shells back.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Uvagobbler

I recently bought at M2. What is the barrel length? Mine is a 26".

SumToy

Izzyjoe

Someday I'd like to try them, they seem to produce very good patterns from what I've seen on here!
I also noticed that they are available in 2 3/4, I'd like to try them in my older shotguns as well.