turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What Lamar Williams ?

Started by bspurred, February 25, 2015, 12:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bspurred

If you could pic...have your choice...for that one, Lamar Williams box call.......what would it be?

GSLAM95

Although I have several of both his long and short box calls my favorite is my Walnut Longbow with a cedar lid.  It has located and finished more birds than any other box call I have...

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

BOB_HARWELL

I have 2 favorites, both paddle calls, walnut w/cedar lid, cedar w/cedar lid. I have too many of his box calls to pick a favorite.

Bob

hunter22

I plan to hunt a Walnut over mineral Poplar short box this spring. It has that classic mature hen sound. 

Matt k

This shorty paddle call is my favorite. I kick myself for not buying the second one he had. Wish I could find another like it. He make great calls.

hunter22

That is an awesome call. I have never seen another one like it. Thanks for posting.

bspurred

Bet that longbow is a looker...I hear he has a sweet single side box but you don't see much..

DBRANNON

Really like that cedar over poplar paddle call of his. I have a walnut over poplar short box that is one of the more flirty calls I have. You can't go wrong with any of Lamar's calls.
Patience, grasshopper.