Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

new to the board and pretty much to the sport as well

Started by carbonelement, February 23, 2015, 07:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carbonelement

I have been coming to the board and reading as a "guest" for awhile now. I love this forum and the amount of information that you all seem to share. It is a very helpful forum and the people seem to be friendly and extremely helpful and polite.
  I have not been a turkey hunter very long. This coming season will be my fourth season to chase turkey's. I have only killed one and he was just at the legal limit. But I wasn't going to let the chance walk on past. I live in Arkansas and we only have a spring season so my chances are limited.
  I look forward to being apart of the forum and learning from the vast experience of the members. Trust me I have LOTS of questions about turkey hunting and just about everything to do with it. So I have a lot of thread searching to do so that I do not ask the same questions that have been asked already.

hunter22

Welcome aboard Travis. Nice to have another person from Arkansas on here!!

Crawdad

Hey Travis, welcome to the board, i'm from Greenbrier.

Gumby

Welcome from Conway! Im assuming you are the same "carbonelement" on ArkansasHunting.net?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomstopper

carbonelement

Quote from: Gumby on February 23, 2015, 09:22:37 PM
Welcome from Conway! Im assuming you are the same "carbonelement" on ArkansasHunting.net?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I work in conway and yes I am the same one, lol.

carbonelement

thanks everyone, I am really looking forward to learning more about turkey hunting from you all. I am hoping this year I will be able to kill a mature bird.

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions