turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTT Pair Of Marlin Watkins Longboxes

Started by hunter22, February 21, 2015, 05:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Here's a pair of Red Cedar over wormy Butternut longboxes made by Marlin Watkins. One is his old style call and the other is his Fiddle Box style. Both in new condition. I would trade for calls from Lamar Williams, Darrin Dawkins, or Steve Mann.
Thanks....

worth612000

Rickey you really enjoy  sticking that knife in deep and twisting it buddy. Don't you!

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

hunter22

Surely someone "needs" these fine longboxes.

Matt k

If I didn't have 2 on order from him I would be all over them. These are nice. Good luck with sale.

mgm1955

worth612000

got up too early, doing double post, can't spell. Can't use the spell check feature with this ipad, it will no longer allow me to delete post? I have a new mackbook pro on its way. I hope it helps. LOL most likely not!

worth612000

Quote from: hunter22 on February 23, 2015, 08:36:05 PM
Surely someone "needs" these fine longboxes.

i'm not lucky enough to own any of the 3 calls you are looking for Rickey. I'am still over here in the Walley's Worlds clearance section!  :funnyturkey:

yelpy

Wow Rickey I am surprised your willing to give up the wormy butternut. I would trade you in  heartbeat if I hade something to trade. I been wanting one of his original style calls for some time now.

idratherb

Hey Rickey I think I played that one in the picture his original. I think it belonged to the SNOOZ great call

hunter22

To be honest Jeff I do not remember where I bought it. I did not get it directly from Marlin. But I don't remember buying it from Ralph. It was made in 2004 and not personalized to anyone.

Tom---I have another set of Butternut longboxes made by Marlin that I will keep.