Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Any new toys to try out this spring?

Started by FttFttVroom!, February 15, 2015, 09:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FttFttVroom!

I just got my Beard Buster sling shot vest in this past week.  Looks to be very well made and will hold just enough of the gear I actually need to hunt with.  I've been using a Super Elite III the past several years and decided I don't need to take the entire house with me on the quicker hunts.  Another bonus is the smaller area of fabric in contact with my body should keep me more comfy on the hot afternoons we experience in far western Oklahoma chasing Rios.

bowhunter2k9

Romans 8:38-39

willy8457

eddie234

I get to try my newest winchester 1300, the scoped one, it has an Indian creek choke and will be shooting hevi 13 #6 3"

makova

Ctburdchasr

Two Albert Paul's box calls, and a day break calls aluminum pot(which will probably never see the woods) it's too pretty!!!!! Also I bought a ol'tom treasure chest..... Figured I'd try it for storage and possibly on some hunts..... Absolutely love it! April 29th cannot come soon enough.

bowhunter2k9

Speaking of good turkey hunting seats... If none of your have tried the "Turkey Thug Gobbler Chair" from wally world.... you're missing out on the best thing for turkey hunting since the mouth call

makova

Bowhunter2k9 i have the cableas lounger chair which is close but too big and heavy to carry!

bowhunter2k9

Really? I don't know anything about that one. I had to put a longer strap on mine but I love it