turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Glass calls with pictures

Started by Ctburdchasr, February 12, 2015, 12:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctburdchasr

i know a lot of call makers will customize a call with a personal picture under glass, can anyone suggest a good call maker to do just this. I checked with enticer calls and he uses a beaded glass surface any other suggestions please let me know.

okiegobblers

Kimmy Hanks (Hanks Game Calls) does custom glass pots.

sbbow

Talk to the SS guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snoodsniper

Enticer calls are made just over the hill from me. They are very nice calls and have an excellent reputation in my area. The beaded glass will just give your pictures a matte look.

Ctburdchasr

I already have a full line of enticer calls al is a great guy and I talk to him at the show every year.

mgm1955

chuckward

Ghostmaker done one for me a while back. Call was perfect and he was a great guy to deal with. Chuck

keith5579

I had a couple of these calls made up as gifts by Stony Brock.  Check his site for pictures.

http://www.fatalattraxion.com/graphix.php?orderID=

Stump.270

Do yourself a favor and call david holloran and get him to put the picture in his double glass it's the best glass call I own you never here people on here talk about it but I own a lot of glass calls and it's my favorite

Ctburdchasr

I know a lot of guys that are making calls are in the show circuit right now, I'm getting Derrick Reis to make this one for me, but eventually I will get some made by a lot of different makers, my collection is only at 30 pot calls right now and I have every intention of adding more so I know I will eventually get to your suggestions. Thank you everyone for the input.

MikeStaten

I've had a few made by SS and they came out really good.