OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

FS. Lights Out (Sound File Added)

Started by bunk, February 10, 2015, 12:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunk

I have a Lights Out Custom Call bronze glass over glass in a ambrosia maple pot. It has the bead blasted surface but I didn't care for that so I put a stone to it and made a smooth striking surface. To me it sounds a lot better that way. Call has a good rollover and is in excellent condition. I'll take $40 tyd. Money order only I don't have PayPal.

mgm1955

budtripp

You have a striker to go with it?

bunk

Not one of Wendell's. I do have a woodhaven hickory I could through in but I don't care for that one on this call. A diamond wood really brings out the turkey in this call but I'm not letting go of any diamond wood.

bunk

Here is a sound file of this call with a woodhaven birch laminate striker. Striker does not come with call.

https://soundcloud.com/607556793/sounds-from-thursday-afternoon/s-mYqRd

davisd9

Sounds like a killer to me!  Good luck with the sale.  Someone will get a good one.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

bunk

Thanks. It is a great sounding call. Only reason I'm selling it is I prefer my Cherry Classic Crystal when I'm not using my Hot Hen slate. This call just sits in my drawer and it deserves to be hunted.

worth612000

Quote from: bunk on February 12, 2015, 05:57:49 PM
Thanks. It is a great sounding call. Only reason I'm selling it is I prefer my Cherry Classic Crystal when I'm not using my Hot Hen slate. This call just sits in my drawer and it deserves to be hunted.

Woodhaven takes a beating on here sometimes. But I have killed so many birds with the Cherry Classic Crystal. I had a issue with my Vision Crystal Call that I told them I purchased 2nd hand. They told me no problem send it back and they would fix it. They sent back a brand new one in the pack complete with strikers, surface lid and the little condition kit. All I had sent to them was the pot call only. I have most of the custom makers calls on here and they are killers I use. But I will always be a Woodhaven fan, they make a great calls, good customer service and they are not the highest price calls out there
like some people make them out to be.

I will ammit I purchased my calls several years ago, my cherry classic came off EBay new $50. The Vision Crystal was selling for $100, but I bought mine used for $80. There's no way I would give $200 for their new carbon Crystal, I am just saying I'am happy with what I have now.

bunk